Monday, November 16, 2009

So I was walking through my quad this morning and
I saw the most beautiful tree I've ever seen.
It was almost as if the leaves had turned
to gold.
It was the perfect inspiration for my
makeup look today.

I can so picture myself walking around campus with this look
holding a red holiday Starbucks cup and wearing my green
circle scarf from American apparel
SWOON <3



Also a new discovery!!!
Cheeky Bronze MSF makes and
amazing blush and the gold really
pops when it hits the light!
Naturally I didn't even leave my dorm wearing this makeup
ha!
I put it on after class and then sat around and
filmed more videos then took it off
to go to the gym.
oh well it was fun while it lasted!

Here's a video of the tutorial for this look!
Definitely try it out for this fall

1 comment:

  1. Christiney, I love this look and I love you! I want to try it for Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete