Saturday, August 8, 2009

City Look

Last week I went to visit my sister in New York City.
We walked around, shopped and ate.
My favorite activities :D

I wanted to go simple for my day in the city
and of course not look like I was trying to hard.
When going to NYC you have to look like you belong
so I tried my best lol

As you can see I didn't go too heavy on the makeup
or hair. Just down and straight was perfect for my outfit


For my eyes I believe I used Ricepaper, Paradisco, Sable and maybe one other shadow
I wore Fun & Games beauty powder blush
with Cheeky Bronze MSF


I opted for my favorite lip combo of all time
Shy Girl l/s with Parfait Pink creamsheen glass on top

I opted for this super cute maxi dress and gladiator sandals.
Obviously my summer staples

This was so comfortable to walk around in
and perfect for trying on clothes because you can slip right out of it



Also for a finishing touch I added this 
adorable necklace from Forever21 


Ladies what do you wear when going to a city?


till next time
xoxox Christine 

1 comment:

  1. You looked gorgeous as usual! Makeup was flawless...and you already know I'm obsessed with that dress...

    ReplyDelete