Wednesday, August 26, 2009

On A Mission Beauty At College!

Hey everyone!!!
I know it's been a while since I've posted but
as most of you know I just moved into college and it's
taken a few days to adjust myself and get settled.
Now that I've found my groove, though, I'm ready to
start posting like a fiend! 




This is the look I did for my last dinner out with my best friends
My 6 <333

to be honest I'm not positive what I used.
I believe it was all CS 88 palette though- sticking
with the baby blues and whites


For my last night my family and I went down to Atlantic City
to eat and shop (hello MAC haul!!)
I wanted some drama so I went for a smokey eye and matte
red lips babyyy! I used Ruby Woo for my lips and hello Best. Red. Ever.

Now for a little dorm tour :)

This would be my bed- which is raised and has a TON of misc. stuff
hiding under there. I have a featherbed so it's actually the
most comfortable bed ever. And of course you can see my schoolwork 
already piling up


I went mondo crazy at the poster sale (and I still want more)
You can see I have my Little Miss Sunshine, True Blood (swoon), 
and of course Amelie posters. 


On my other wall I have a Beatles poster, some
cute vintage postcards (with the likes of Spider-Man, James Dean, and Audrey Hepburn),
Alice in Wonderland, How I Met Your Mother, and Wicked
(actually Wizard of Oz but that movie scares me)




This is my corkboard with all my jewelry hanging and tons
of pictures everywhere. This seriously makes me feel
so at home and cozy all the time <3

Here's a picture of my desk. It has all the staples: CupNoodles, makeup, brushes,
printer, computer.... basically I'm never leaving
this spot :D


Finally my small book selection I brought (since I have a kindle)
On the left I have a bunch of books
for my science fiction class and on the right are my 
True Blood books. Of course I can't forget Iron Man- which
was a gift from my FFB Allein (i miss you f.y.i.)


I miss posting so stay tuned for more updates
soon and reviews and tutorials

love you all
xoxox Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment