Saturday, August 15, 2009

Vamp It Up + NOTD


In honor of my True Blood obsession I 
decided to turn my look into a 
Vamped-Up Smokey Eye

Oh and f.y.i. I only went to Barnes & Noble and
look how flashy I did my makeup lol


I started off doing a normal smokey eye.
Not really sure what I used but basically it was
Silver all over the center of the lid
Matte Gray on the crease
Black on the outer corner to smoke it out even more


I went heavy on the eye liner since it was nighttime 
and I was feeling pretty fun


I knew I wanted to bold lip so I pulled out
MAC's London Life and slapped it on.
Next thing I knew I was all glamorous 
(and it only took 5 minutes!)


I left the rest of my face bare because I didn't want to 
go overboard or anything


For my nails I wore OPI's Dating A Royal
with OPI's Goldilocks Rocks on top. 
This gives you a gold with blue undertone
(which doesn't show well with a flash)
I've gotten so many compliments it's ridic!

No comments:

Post a Comment